Thursday 19 November 2009

Some Policy Talking Points

Neighborhood Density

We should stop encouraging density with our laws and tax money. (And quit zoning farms for housing!) There's a reason that whites flee areas infest with negroes, illegals and, of course, crime.

My opponent said that it is necessary to have more density (Mercury candidate interview)
Cap & Trade Tax on Fossil Fuels
(The price will be MADE TO RISE, WITHOUT LIMIT, UNTIL PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO CUT BACK USAGE BY 44% )

I oppose. It will increase YOUR gasoline cost.
I oppose. It will increase YOUR heating cost
I oppose. It will increase YOUR electric bill


My opponent favors taxs
(Statement to the LWV in spring 2008 and WW interview)
He knows it will increase your cost of energy!
A new tax on energy

I oppose. Energy is already too expensive. Drill away. I will not live long enough to live with the consequences. Most won't. Screw it. Not our problem.

My opponent favors this tax. (WW interview)
Real Estate Sales Tax

I oppose. This will make housing cost and rents go up. Over 25s without children should not vote. It is a duty. What else will hold up real estate values? "Be fruitful and multiply" God has commanded it.

My opponent favors this tax. (Mercury interview)
Surcharge on income tax

I oppose. We are already taxed enough.

My opponent favors this tax (if minor and temporary!)
Energy Cost

I favor lower energy costs the only way that costs have 2ever fallen - by increasing supply.
Without access to affordable energy, Americans ... cannot afford to climb that ladder to success. N. Innis, CORE. Drill downtown Portland, idiots! Get a clue.

My opponent favors Energy Tax and Cap & Trade which will INCREASE energy cost
Policies that hurt me and my friends.

I oppose. We need to protect the vulnerable in our community. They cannot vote their own interests. That's why we have an education.

My opponent's Energy cost increases, housing cost increase hurt the poor more than they hurt upper income people. He favors these policies.
Secret ballot in union elections

Of course elections should be secret ballot! Now, if we could make the unions have to go secret as well!

My opponent opposes the secret ballot.

Smart Growth
(tax subsidies to high density, forcing you out of your car by making driving more expensive and more difficult and , laws to force much higher neighborhood densities, very dense apartment/condos complexes on bus and light rail streets.)

I oppose. We already have too many skinny houses squeezed in our neighborhood degrading our neighborhood's livability. All growth is smart.

My opponent favors "smart growth" policies that require tax subsidies, increased density and making it difficult to drive a car. Cars first, and people will follow. That's common sense.

Diverting School Money to Real Estate Developers

I oppose. We must quit diverting any basic services money to developers.

My opponent favors smart growth & high density - Taking money from basic services is the key funding mechanism that makes these schemes work Gentrification - high housing costs. I am opposed to all "smart growth".

I oppose. Government policies that encourage high density and gentrification.

My opponent favors smart growth & high density - which cause a large part of gentrification and high housing costs.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to say this, publicly, in Portland? You know, based on history, it's likely some crazy will blugeon you to death, laughing all the while? I mean I'm for saying what needs to be said, damn the torpedos, but one should think about family and friends. Why volunteer them for enviro-wacko target practice.

    I've heard your shtick. Hate conservatives, hate liberals. Have to say, when you finally make it to prime time news, I'll be laughing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is NOT MY WEBSITE.

    This is, in fact, identity theft and I am now offering a $500 reward for the identity, leading to the criminal prosecution, of the person or persons that created this web site.

    Jim Karlock
    jkarlock@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete